Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Diva's Title Match At Mania (Finally!),RAW Trip,AJ/Punk Engagement Rumors, +More

Well hola everybody. This is kinda a delayed post. I had another one typed up but I just never finished it completely and then more and more news was coming out so I decided to just retype a new one with some update info. I'm here still with tears in my eyes due to a soap opera I watch and yeah not going to get into it *hits rewind*. Hope you guys enjoy!


Diva's Title FINALLY Being Defended At Wrestlemania 30

Photo Credit: WWE
Please tell me why Eva is in this match please..
So finally the Divas Title is being defended since the Wrestlemania 23? and that was the Woman's title. So it's was a pretty big deal until we found out what the match was. The match at Mania is going to be just one ) big cluster f*ck. It's basically a free for all brawl but you have to pin someone. It's just every diva like Emma,Summer (What did AJ do to Emma and Summer?)Layla,Foxana,and just more and more. Its basically 14 divas going against AJ.
Some which I believe never had to deal with AJ fully (Examples : Layla,Summer,Emma). But of course it's just WWE logic at it's finest. So according to the dirtsheets Naomi vs AJ in a Lumberjill match was the match we were going to have at Mania but then Aksana injures Naomi and that was off the card.So now we again have witness probably just an episode of Botchamania (aka a big cluster f*ck). I feel for people having to witness this. Would've been better organized if it was a gauntlet or something. But no WWE Creative Team went on to make a terrible match...


Wrestlemania XXX Predictions

I planned a separate post on here like on Friday or something but I thought I might as well get it over and done with and do my predictions. So I'll tell you my predicts and why I think they should/will win. *pulls up Wrestlemania card* 






Wrestlemania Pre-Show : WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos vs Los Na-Matadores vs Real Americans vs RyBaxel
Photo Credit : WWE
I predict Usos retaining only due to the fact Matadores well no one cares about and same goes for RyBaxel. I like Ryback but dammit no. And Real Americans would be good but yeah they're on the brink of splitting up soon, so what reason for them to get title reigns. Would I love if Cesaro and Swagger won? Hell yeah I would but no I'm going with Uso's retaining.. 


The Shield vs New Age Outlaws & Kane
Photo Credit : WWE
This match came outta nowhere really. NAO never got their tag team title rematch and the reason why is reportedly that NAO asked to work with Shield before they split. Which I think is cool but this match was just thrown randomly and I really don't know. Could be great,could suck,could just be eh. I don't know. The build for this match hasn't been great but its decent I guess. I'm intrigued on who will win. I honestly have no idea who I think will win. I think maybe Shield? But at the same time there is a part of me thinking this is where Shield splits and NAO and Kane steal the victory due to Shield splitting. So basically I'm stuck here. 


Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal 
Photo Credit : WWE
Gee, I again have no idea. I want several people to win it from Ziggles to Cody to Christian to Maddox. I just am stuck. I just really don't know. It's pretty obvious on WHO will win but it couldn't hurt for WWE to throw us a curveball and not give that person that is so obvious to win to actually win.. 


Vickie Guerrero Divas Invitational 

Like I stated in the beginning this is just going to be a disaster. Most likely this will have its own Botchamania episode. It's just terrible. 14 divas in one match but one pinfall and its OVAH?! Makes no sense. Woo hoo. We have to witness this disastrous match. Either way this is a toughy on who will win. Total Divas well umm Nikki,Naomi and Tamina but mostly Tamina have been the ones WWE has teased that will win the title, and I have a scenario that would make AJ retain and I think its possible. One thing is for sure is I'm laughing how WWE expects us to cheer and want the other 13 divas to win but they're ganging up on someone. AJ is seen as the underdog in this random a** feud. And then with NOLA going for people WWE doesn't usually want us to. Like I mean for Christ sakes we're cheering Wyatt's. WWE is aware of it reportedly and it gearing up for stuff like that to happen. 
Photo Credit : WWE
I fully expect AJ to be cheered in NOLA and if AJ has to lose the title I say give it to someone promising not someone who hasn't earned it or came back from injury. And what I just said and my predict who I would want to win makes zero sense but I'm rooting for Naomi should AJ HAVE to lose it. I don't think Naomi earned it since she was out and shouldn't get a title shot and win the title immediately after coming back from injury but that is just me. If AJ doesn't have to lose it, I would like to see my scenario happen. Tamina is about to win and AJ or someone distracts Tamina and AJ steals the win. So basically I'm rooting for AJ and Naomi. But one thing though...WHY IN THE BLUE HELL IS EVA IN THIS MATCH?! Can we replace her with I don't know Paige? Heck what about Bayley? Believe it or not there are some people hoping Lita is a surprise entrant. I just don't know really about that..


Triple H vs Daniel Bryan 

This one is the Big E (see what I did there?), the one that everyone wonders if it will be good or not. Some are already saying this could be match of the night. Now this buildup has been a bit dragging since this has dragged out since August of last year and it all began at Summer Slam. Bryan defeated Cena (clean I might add) and then Orton's music hits and Bryan is just staring at Orton and tada pedigree to Bryan and 1,2,3 and Orton is our champ. Of course due to CM Punk leaving WWE (who Triple H was originally going to feud with) plans obviously changed and now here we are Hunter and Bryan fighting over one spot in the coveted (am I using the word right?) spot in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match between Orton and Royal Rumble Winner Batista. 


Photo Credit : WWE
This has been again dragged build up but its great. And now we're here. Now I'm excited. I can't even imagine a whole stadium filled with 70,000+ (estimation as of right now on how many will be in attendance) chanting YES alongside Bryan. Man that is going to be such an amazing moment to witness. Either way this match can basically make Bryan even more than he already is and with this strong building with Hunter (WWE PPV logic) and I've said this from the beginning since the feud began..again and the person I'm going with is the leader of the Autho-I'm kidding I'm rooting for Bryan here because I mean if WWE actually lets Hunter in the match I think that crowd might riot..


John Cena vs Bray Wyatt

Gee what can I say about this amazing feud? Just great buildup and this is the match I'm excited for the most (does being nervous about the Divas match count?). I think (in my opinion) could be match of the night and I just think these two can hopefully put on a good match given the right amount of time. If it sucks well that would be a huge letdown but I'm keeping some hope up and I'm just excited. Wyatt's are just messing with Cena's mind in an excellent way. His promos during this feud have been amazing. Cena is supposed to be the scared veteran and on RAW (March 31st) he tricked the Wyatt's. May have gotten a little bit inside their heads and great way to do that. I'm just pumped for this match then plus Eminem's Legacy being used? Fit's it so well.
Photo Credit : WWE
I for one can not wait and now the big question you're probably wondering is who am I rooting for and that is the man himself, the one who has the fire lit up and that person is Bray Wyatt. Just imagine what this win can do for his career? Bray has a bright future in this company and it's just going to be amazing. Let's all hope and pray to the dear wrestling gods that Cena doesn't kick out at 2... 


The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

This built up for this feud that everyone has wanted to see has been terrible. Am I looking forward to this match? Yeah I am. But not as excited to see it. Due to Lesnar not having a full time schedule it makes this feud very hard to work with. Heyman gets the heat but to me it looks like Lesnar gets nothing. There isn't much of a spark for this highly anticipated match now. This was the big reason as to why I didn't want Lesnar vs Taker to happen. Weak buildup + Lesnar out + No Heat = Not as exciting. It's going to be a good match no doubt but not as anticipated as Taker vs Punk or any other match in recent memory. 
Photo Credit : WWE

It's really hard to make Lesnar look like he will and can break the streak when the guy is hardly ever there during this feud. But Heyman has tried his best and I give him props to trying to make this feud build up with out Lesnar by his side for most of it. This is also the reason why I am rooting for Taker to keep the streak alive. He always finds a way and he will win. I've heard over the years that Taker and Lesnar do not like each other. They have the respect but they just don't like each other. Which is why I doubt Taker would actually be okay with Lesnar ending it. But either way I'm going for Taker to keep the streak alive and for the beast to REST...IN...PEACE


Randy Orton vs Batista vs ???

Now my prediction is kinda based on who wins between Hunter and Bryan. If Bryan makes it I see either Randy retaining or Bryan winning. WWE needs to fix their mistakes. They drove one of their top guys to leave and they need Bryan more than ever. I think Batista will get a reign soon. But not now. If Batista wins on Sunday I fully expect that crowd to riot. I really do. WWE needs to choose wisely on who wins this match. If Hunter wins well I can bet your a** a single f*ck won't be given for this match. If Flair was to be ref should Hunter win would be awesome to be honest. I mean all of Evolution in the ring. Come on that sounds awesome. :P
Photo Credit : WWE

But really I'm rooting for Bryan or Orton here. I like Batista. I really do but he just doesn't deserve the title right now..

#DealWithIt

Wrestlemania Predicts are done!  Now we got a couple more topics to go through. This is the big Mania post. It's going to be a long read. Hope you're enjoying it so far if you aren't well I'm sorry..


AJ and CM Punk Engagement Rumors 

If you haven't heard these rumors well then where have you been. This has been everywhere on the internet. Just the news that they're possibly engaged. It all started when a Airport worker spotted Punk (then later on AJ) at the Tampa Airport and according to the guy she said she was engaged after he told her that he was going to New Orleans for Mania. She flashed the ring will quickly and he asked if it was Punk she said yes. Then he said how she isn't in as much of a rush as she was last time and she said that it was the last time she was flying out from Tampa. 
Photo Credit : @AntiDiva4Life10 on Twitter

Guy later tweeted that story and people and shippers over the world heard about it and went crazy over it. People were either not believing it or actually believing it. It was then until later on the same day, someone finds a tweet from a Tampa based reporter saying that AJ was engaged. Everyone was either hesitant or not 100% sold. They believe the story but not 100% sold. That is until Monday Night RAW (March 31st). It was Naomi vs AJ in a Lumberjill match. Everyone on twitter noticed the ring and was talking about it, questioning if she is actually engaged. Then it was later confirmed but still a rumor at the same time. 

My take is that if it's true well congratulations to them both and hope for the best. If it isn't well then AJ you should'nt have worn a ring. But I noticed in the beginning of the match with Naomi was that she kissed the ring. No one has talked about it so I thought I share that. She kisses the ring trying to make it look like she's kissing the title. I'm surprised no one picked up on that. Either way if it's true Congrats. 

Somewhere Destri  is crying asking WHY?! to the sky.. 

My RAW Trip - March 17th,2014


This was a RAW I was super excited for. Always wanted to see the Mania 30 sign lit up and everything and this was my chance to see the sign for the first time. To be perfectly honest it was lower than I expected. Since on TV it looks so high up in the arena. But actually again lower than I expected. But I was very close to the Pre-table and it was very cool. I actually had planned on listening to the pre-show as the Superstars tapings happened. But I was just spending time on Twitter and instagram. But as I was making my way into the arena and getting food and everything and I bumped into him actually but I met the ol' famous Sign Guy. I got a picture with him and everything. But really cool to have FINALLY meet him. Either way back to Superstars, the show no one really gives a damn for. 



I don't think the crowd even gave one single damn about
The Bella's
The pop for the Sharpshooter here was pretty loud. Then we got Slater and RyBaxel? I don't know. I vaguely remember this match. I just know there was an small area behind the announcer table that were chanting "Slater Sucks" Very funny. Then after and just before we went live I believe they showed the Miami Heat getting WWE Championship Replicas and the crowd just booed big time. Does WWE not know we love the SA Spurs (GO SPURS GO) and that Miami Heat is a rival of the Spurs? Or did they forget that? Either way crowd booed the hell outta that for sure. There was a couple CM Punk chants and I was the only one chanting he isn't coming back. Got some strange looks I'll tell ya that much. 

But also my mark out moments were 3 things. One my bad luck;curse; whatever you want to call it ended,the Wyatt promo and just the crowd clapping along to Wyatt's theme, and of course Taker coming out after RAW went off the air. 

But I had fun. I completely lost my voice just for screaming when Taker came out. Just the greatest thing. I'll tell ya this. WWE made a lot of errors though. I mean showing the Miami Heat not once but twice,them advertising Taker on Main Event. We all thought Taker wasn't coming out since they advertised him locally, then WWE airing the "WWE Returns  to ____" video during the commercial. They aired the Houston video and the crowed booed big time. Again WWE the city you were in was SAN ANTONIO, NOT Houston. I even believe we chanted "Houston Sucks" for a few seconds. I love Houston but dammit WWE why did you do this?  Either way great night. I lost my voice, bad luck/curse whatever ended,Wyatt's plastic girlfriend comment. I think this was a very solid good RAW. 


Crowd loved AJ though..
I might add that AJ seemed very pissed off when she walked to the back. After the match ended and they were showing like a video or something everyone was already on their way to the back and AJ was still in the ring and it seems that she yelled or something to give the title to her and then she walked back with everyone just leaving as well but she was alone. I found it very strange for that to have happened. I mean I wonder what was going on or what. Did she not like the performance? Is she getting tired of WWE's bullsh*t? I still wonder. But either way I thought I should just mention that...


 But for those wondering WWE returns to Houston in July. Thanks for rubbing in the fact we ain't seeing ya for a while WWE. 


 You could tell the crowd was eating up this feud. We were chanting for Cena but we were just loving Bray. I got to say can Bray's line about the plastic girlfriend be line of the year? Either way I do know this match on Sunday will be a great one and one that hopefully lives up to the hype..






It's Faaaaahhhhnnn Daaaaannn GoOoOoOoO. If you don't know I just love Fandango. I'ved liked Fandango when he was Johnny Curtis then Weird Curtis to now Fandango. I think he's great and if he had another gimmick maybe he could win a world title but if he stays with this gimmick I can only seem him as IC or US. But either way give this man a god damn title shot..


Well I think this is the end for now of this blog. I had a lot of topics I wanted to go through but I decided very last minute to include the Mania predictions and clearly that took a lot of space and well probably your patience. So now I shall finish trying to prepare for this trip I'm taking next week. Wish me luck. But either way when this is posted on again I'll tell ya that it will be great with tons of things on there.


Why the hell is Eva in the title match please someone? Anyone?



Meme Of The Week or something I don't know.. : 


Credit : WrestlingLOL.com







No comments:

Post a Comment