Friday, April 18, 2014

AJ Taking Time Off,Paige Debuting,ROH Supercard Of Honor VIII,Mania Trip +More

Hello everybody. I had a tad of this typed up but more and more news was coming out so I decided to retype it completely and here we are. I'm still sick here listening to some Monstercat (If you never listen to them you're missing out). So I thought it's a perfect time to retype this and I hope you enjoy since I discuss my thoughts from AJ Losing The Divas Championship/Taking time off,Paige's Debut,Mania Trip,etc. List goes on and on. The blog after Mania is usually the longest one due to it being after Mania and so much stuff going on so expect a very very long read. :P


Photo Credit: WWE.com
Vickie Leaving WWE?

There have been tons of rumors going around the web that Ms.Vickie is leaving the WWE and I thought I should discuss it should the rumors be actually true. 

If it is indeed true and Vickie is leaving to pursue other things outside of the Wrestling business well I wish her on the best of luck. It's going to be a tad weird to not really have a Guerrero on main roster and such but it's her choice and I wish her the best of luck. She's done so much stuff in the WWE since she began to be on our TV screens and how she's kept this heel hate I give her props I mean look at Cesaro,Ziggles,AJ,Punk just to name a few. Either way if she is leaving I wish her well. 



Paige's Debut/ Winning The Divas Championship

Now it's really no secret I'm a AJ fan. But also a Paige fan. And I was mixed when the moment happen but since I didn't get to see it live and mark out due to me being like 50-75 miles out of town as it happened. Friend is also driving in a storm as it happened and I have no bars so I'm there like "WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" mode and then finally I got a bar and everything was coming in from text messages to my twitter loading with all these new tweets and I see that AJ was out and called her self "The Best Diva In The World" and then Paige came out and I knew right then and there AJ was losing it. But I'm here still good 60 miles out and I'm like "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!" to the sky. So anyways I hear they're wrestling for the title and again I just knew it would happen and it does. My twitter is just flooded with mixed reactions and just so many text messages from friends coming through it was just wow. I'm here kinda sad AJ's reign ended but glad Paige won and debuted FINALLY after god knows how long. Either way it was mixed emotions for me. 

I really look forward to Paige's reign. Only downside of her winning the title on her debut is she now has to work against people like Alicia Fox to Bellas. She has to prove herself to the people don't watch NXT but now how to prove herself even more because she's champion. Either way I look forward to her reign and wish her well as champion. Now can we get Paige and Emma to feud on the main roster because I mean have you seen their matches back in NXT? AMAZING stuff. I just can't imagine the stuff they would do on the main roster now. But first WWE take Emma away from Santino please. She's better than this...

I look forward to Total Cena's to b*tching about wanting a title shot. 
Also one more thing. Can someone explain to me why the hell Lana and the other divas broke character? I mean I highly doubted it would happen but I wanted AJ to shake her hand or something...



Wrestlemania 30 Trip

So this is one of the many things I will talk about. So this is the beginning of the story about a fun but tiring Wrestlemania 30 trip. 

Friday
Now me and my friend were driving into New Orleans and it was tiring. I mean we were supposed to leave the city at 2-3am but we did thanks to Mother Nature. Storm was coming our way and if we hadn't left our trip probably would've been a longer drive should we have not left at the time we did. So anyways we ran into the storm and drove in nasty storm. I even saw a power line pole spewing a bit but it stopped (this was later on like at 9am-11am time frame) and we finally got to New Orleans and our hotel at 12pm or so. Should've been a 8 hour drive but no due to traffic and just the rain itself took us 12 hours or so to get from San Antonio to New Orleans. Either way we had plans to go to the Superstore signing with Cesaro but we were just too tired so we said we'd aim for Christian. So we took a nap and we overslept. Either way we didn't meet Cesaro or Christian. 

But we did meet people on Friday. We met people at ROH Supercard Of Honor. I met the Adam Cole,Nigel McGuinness,Mike Bennett and Maria. All very nice people. I did tell Maria the incident about how I saw her walking in the halls. And no it was not awkward. She laughed and said that's how she is sometimes when she see Mike. Anyways, great show. Match of the night for me goes to Elgin vs Steen. Just an amazing match (and you can check it out this weekend when ROH airs on TV. Check your local listings! Yeah I plugged ROH. It deserves the plug!). I'm going to be watching it on TV and just reliving the great match that it was. As I was looking for pictures to upload from ROH I realized I didn't take any pictures at all during Elgin vs Steen. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement..

ADAM COLE BAY BAY!
Cole vs Briscoe was great. It was another great match. Basically what I'm saying is Supercard was awesome and you need to see it. (Strong vs Cedric was great aswell)
Saturday
Oh the cluster hell this day was. I had planned on going to Wrestlecon and Axxess on this day but due to hearing so many complaints on twitter about the long line to get INTO Wrestlecon I didn't go. I saw tweets saying stuff like "Thanks for making me miss Kurt Angle" to "Its smells here at Wrestlecon" I was glad I didn't go to Wrestlecon. Shame I didn't get to meet Angle or Kaitlyn as I planned. But me and my friend decided to to do the Afternoon Axxess only to find out it was sold out. So we checked out the Superstore, got our Mania merch and met Sam Roberts and we sat all over the Convention Center waiting for the 6-10pm session to begin. 
It's HULKAMANIA BROTHER

Then finally it was 5:30/5:45 so we go into the long line with the on and off Yes chants,Fandangoing,etc. One guy was trying to get a CM Punk chant going but that just didn't work out. Anyways finally go into Axxess and we meet Ricardooooooooooo. Then after I see 3MB signing and I see the line they have and I'm tempted to go in that line and I do and meet 3MB as well. Got Ginger (have to watch Total Divas or know what happened to understand why I said that) to sign his trading card. Then after that long line I walked all over Axxess. Really nice and saw the NXT matches going on. Wasn't really paying attention to it which I'm sad about since I love NXT. I marked out when I saw Paige coming out but that was it. Also saw AJ on the Wrestlemania Today stage and saw this crowd around the area that was off stage. Tried to get AJ's attention but just failed. 

Anyways then I saw AJ was signing at the 8-10pm area and I went to where the lovely Wrestlemania App they released said and met her. Nicest person. And for you people that actually want to know I did see the ring. She kept hiding it in the pictures though. She would cover her hand or twist the ring so you couldn't see the stone and still would cover the hand. She did it alot in the beginning but after she just stopped doing that so yeah. Like to thank the woman who took my ruined AJ picture and immediately saying no before the other woman finished telling you what happened. Then after that I met Howard Finkel at the Legend's House area and I went back to the hotel and ordered Dominoes. :p

Sunday

The big day. The day millions of wrestling fans have been waiting for. Wrestlemania was today. I had the Axxess session from 8am-2pm and it was very uneventful really. I mean I only met 3 people? I met Sin Hunico. I was waiting over an hour to meet AJ to get my picture retaken but WWE changed her with Sin Hunico 10 minutes till her advertised signing finished. Crowd kept growing big time. Was starting to get as big to the point it was starting to go behind the stage area. They usually cut the line but they didn't do that so it just grew and grew. Didn't get to meet her again which was a shame but I will get my redo dammit! When AJ was leaving crowd was chanting NO and booing Sin Hunico. But when AJ was leaving that long a** line just went to like maybe 10-20 people? I don't know its a rough estimate. Either way I met him. 

I was about to leave since Real American's line as freaking LONG. I didn't want to stand in line for maybe an hour again and probably not meet them so then I thought Uso's and they had a long line aswell. Wanted to meet NXT talent but boy oh boy it was crazy. Wanted to meet Regal but he left so I got out of line. Also Renee Young and Mene Gene were right in front of me as I was waiting and they didn't want anyone getting out of line so yeah. Then remembered Trish had a signing and I go and they have already cut her line and she hadn't even arrived so, I was about to leave but I saw Piper and Jimmy Hart and I thought hey maybe I can meet Piper and Jimmy. Then I find out Piper's scheduled time had ended and met Pat Patterson and Jimmy Hart. Nice people. So yeah that was my hell for Axxess on Sunday. I went back to the hotel to rest up for Mania since I got like maybe an hour to an hour and half until I have to leave.
Here is a random and blurryish picture of Xavier Woods
Now it's time to go and I'm walking to the Superdome and I see just this big crowd just on their way to the Superdome. Really cool to see. Now to get into the building was just terrible. They had this long line to get into it and until you get near the doors they kept saying "there are doors open over here, no one is over here" but no one knew that UNTIL again we got near the doors so I don't know how they expected the people that were on the sidewalk. They also wanted no tablets in the building so basically if you brought it in you would have to leave in the car or if you walked basically walk back to your hotel. Now we're finally seeing our view and it's great. Stage looked better than it did on the Youtube video. Now everything was great. Pre Show,Bryan vs Hunter. But the downer was Taker vs Lesnar. Crowd wasn't clicking with the match and it was just bad. But when that 3rd F-5 hit man that was like "Oh my god! this is going to be the greatest thing for Taker to kick out!" but it didn't happen. We never expected to ever count to 3 during a Taker match. As soon as the ref hit the 3 count the crowd just was silent once again. Just amazed that the streak was over. If I could describe how it felt right then and there in that crowd as the ref hit the 3 count I would. But how it felt right then and there is just hard to describe it. I can't put it into words.


Can't describe the feeling in that stadium..
Of course after this just shocking ending to Taker vs Lesnar what does WWE do to follow that up? VINCE SEND IN THE DIVAS! (Dudleyz pun intended) They send in a match I was nervous for. I was totally thinking AJ was losing and I was just worried it would be like Nattie or Nikki. I liked it. I think I'm probably the only person in that stadium that enjoyed it. There were some cool spots but it was hard to keep track of everyone. It was like oh look its Layla no no look its Summer and AJ. It was kinda just a cluster f*ck. But when AJ locked in the black widow I only saw AJ making Naomi tap but I looked back on the network and Naomi also did tap so, yeah that happened. Anyways I enjoyed it and glad to have witnessed that. Now of course that left one match and that was the Main Event. Orton vs Batista vs Bryan. Now as I was watching this match I got so many flashbacks of Wrestlemania 20 and it just was wow. It was surreal to see that just popping in my head randomly at times with certain spots that happened. 
Few moments or minutes after Bryan won
Bryan winning made Mania I think. If Bryan had lost I think that crowd would've rioted. Because first Taker losing but Bryan not winning? Yeah that wouldn't have been pretty. So we walked back and found out the city of New Orleans was under a Tornado warning. So yeah. Anyways Sunday was great but tiring. Now of course I would discuss Monday but nothing happened. Just me in a bad thunderstorm and twitter making me sad about missing RAW.


Ulitimate Warrior's Passing


Boy this was just a shocker. I was just finished putting some stuff away and I go on twitter and see tweets like "what is going on?" and I was like one of the tweets wondering what the hell was going and I saw the tweet that was just shocking. Triple H announcing that Ultimate Warrior has passed away. When the shock wore off I thought it was like fake or just something. But nope. WWE talent among the site posted about the news and it was just a something that no one saw coming. I mean I hear he's just signed a multi year contract with WWE and he's on RAW and shaking the ropes. It all was just very hard to accept. Because we had just seen him 24 hours ago and now he's gone. My favorite Warrior moment was him winning the WWE Championship. It's just a moment that always was a personal favorite. I mean Hogan who was "The guy" and Warrior who was almost as close in popularity to Hogan one on one for the IC and WWE Championship. History making match and ended with Warrior winning and retaining.



Really don't know why but it's a moment that's been one of the many Wrestlemania moments that I just loved. Hard to believe that it's already a week since he's been gone and I mean I had just saw him on that Mania stage happy. I had seen him on the network walking out with his 2 daughters. It just really was a shocking and unexpected passing of a legend. 


AJ Taking A Break

Photo Credit: WWE.com
Now this I had expected but I wasn't really prepared and actually thinking it would happen but it did. It seemed that AJ dropping the title to write her off but then again it is possible she asked last minute like maybe after or on the day of the RAW after Mania. Kinda sad like I said. I thought she would take a break but really never thought she actually would. I have mixed thoughts on it. One is saying she deserves it but a tiny bit of me is like WHY? Since we were THIS close to getting AJ vs Paige. But you can't deny she doesn't deserve this break. She's worked basically nonstop for 2 years I would say. But you know when she comes back it's going to be interesting.. 




Well I covered all the topics I wanted to. I'm finally finished after typing bits and pieces of it for like 2-3 days. But I hoped you enjoyed this loong post Mania blog and see ya until next time! 




Meme For This Blog Post Is...


Created this bad boy when I saw this tweet and I just had to..




You had one job Sin Cara.
One damn job...
Pinch me for not getting in the Wyatt's line man.















No comments:

Post a Comment